Uttar Pradesh: Explosives seized, two arrested
Sonebhadra: The Uttar Pradesh Police have
seized a large quantity of explosives, including over 900
gelatine sticks, and arrested two persons in this connection.
The seizure was effected near Madhopur in Robertsganj
Kotwali area here yesterday, SP Mohit Agarwal said.
As many as 4050 detonators and 974 gelatin sticks were
seized from the two arrested persons, both residents of
Bhilwara in Rajasthan, he said.
The two had bought the explosives from Bihar, the SP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win