Woman poisoned to death by husband, in-laws over dowry
Azamgarh (Uttar Pradesh): A woman was allegedly poisoned to death by her husband and in-laws over dowry in Naupur village in Atraulia area here, police said.
According to the police complaint filed by the victim`s father, Sunita Gaur (40) was regularly harassed by her husband and her in-laws over monetary demands and was poisoned by them for failing to meet them.
The case is being investigated, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened