Youth dies during police recruitment test in Lucknow
Lucknow: A youth died on Monday during a physical endurance test for recruitment of police sub-inspectors here, police said.
Satyendra Singh Yadav, a resident of Bikapur area of Faizabad district, collapsed during a 10 km race following which he was rushed to Balrampur hospital, where he was declared brought dead by the doctors, they said.
The examination for the recruitment of sub-inspectors in Uttar Pradesh Police was being held at the Lucknow police lines here.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days