Youth dies during police recruitment test in Lucknow
Lucknow: A youth died on Monday during a physical endurance test for recruitment of police sub-inspectors here, police said.
Satyendra Singh Yadav, a resident of Bikapur area of Faizabad district, collapsed during a 10 km race following which he was rushed to Balrampur hospital, where he was declared brought dead by the doctors, they said.
The examination for the recruitment of sub-inspectors in Uttar Pradesh Police was being held at the Lucknow police lines here.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman