17 DSPs transfered in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: The Uttarakhand Government has transferred 17 police officials in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP).
The police officials transferred include Dehra Dun DSPs Parmendra Dobhal, Prakash Chandra and Lalit Mohan who have been posted to Nainital, Bageshwar and Udham Singh Nagar, respectively, officials said today.
Pauri DSP Harbans Singh and Swatantra Kumar from Chamoli have been sent to Dehradun.
Kishan Singh Hayanki from Chamoli has been sent to Almora and Uttam Singh Negi from Bageshwar to Haridwar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini