Pranab Mukherjee to visit Uttarakhand this week
Dehradun: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Uttarakhand on March 17 to address the first convocation of the Indian Institute of Management at Kashipur in Udhamsingh Nagar district.
The President will land at Kahispur helipad and will head straight to Kashipur IIM to address its convocation, Chief Secretary Alok Kumar Jain said today.
The President will return to Delhi the same day.
The Chief Secretary held a meeting with senior officials here to review security arrangements for the visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman