Pranab Mukherjee to visit Uttarakhand this week
Dehradun: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Uttarakhand on March 17 to address the first convocation of the Indian Institute of Management at Kashipur in Udhamsingh Nagar district.
The President will land at Kahispur helipad and will head straight to Kashipur IIM to address its convocation, Chief Secretary Alok Kumar Jain said today.
The President will return to Delhi the same day.
The Chief Secretary held a meeting with senior officials here to review security arrangements for the visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'