Pranab Mukherjee to visit Uttarakhand this week
Dehradun: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Uttarakhand on March 17 to address the first convocation of the Indian Institute of Management at Kashipur in Udhamsingh Nagar district.
The President will land at Kahispur helipad and will head straight to Kashipur IIM to address its convocation, Chief Secretary Alok Kumar Jain said today.
The President will return to Delhi the same day.
The Chief Secretary held a meeting with senior officials here to review security arrangements for the visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy