Pranab Mukherjee to visit Uttarakhand this week
Dehradun: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Uttarakhand on March 17 to address the first convocation of the Indian Institute of Management at Kashipur in Udhamsingh Nagar district.
The President will land at Kahispur helipad and will head straight to Kashipur IIM to address its convocation, Chief Secretary Alok Kumar Jain said today.
The President will return to Delhi the same day.
The Chief Secretary held a meeting with senior officials here to review security arrangements for the visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical