Pranab Mukherjee to visit Uttarakhand this week
Dehradun: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Uttarakhand on March 17 to address the first convocation of the Indian Institute of Management at Kashipur in Udhamsingh Nagar district.
The President will land at Kahispur helipad and will head straight to Kashipur IIM to address its convocation, Chief Secretary Alok Kumar Jain said today.
The President will return to Delhi the same day.
The Chief Secretary held a meeting with senior officials here to review security arrangements for the visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site