Russian tourist found dead in Dronagiri
Gopeshwar (Uttarakhand): A female tourist from Russia, who had come from Joshimath for trekking in the Upper Himalayas, was found dead under mysterious circumstances.
The body of 32-year-old Aala was found in her tent in Dronagiri area of world famous Nanda Devi National Park on May 7, officials said.
She had left along with a porter and a guide for Dronagiri ten days back, they said.
The matter was informed to the administration by the guide.
The tourist had taken permission for trekking from the park administration in April, officials said, adding that a revenue police team from Joshimath has left for Dronagiri to start probe in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?