Russian tourist found dead in Dronagiri
Gopeshwar (Uttarakhand): A female tourist from Russia, who had come from Joshimath for trekking in the Upper Himalayas, was found dead under mysterious circumstances.
The body of 32-year-old Aala was found in her tent in Dronagiri area of world famous Nanda Devi National Park on May 7, officials said.
She had left along with a porter and a guide for Dronagiri ten days back, they said.
The matter was informed to the administration by the guide.
The tourist had taken permission for trekking from the park administration in April, officials said, adding that a revenue police team from Joshimath has left for Dronagiri to start probe in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!