Two held with leopard skin, 24 kgs of charas
Dehradun: Two persons were held with two pieces of leopard skin worth lakhs and 24 kgs of charas in Bageshwar district, about 320 kms from here, police said on Thursday.
Tara Singh and Daan Singh, both residents of Kotdwar, were held from a secluded area on Bageshwar-Kapkot road last evening following a tip-off, they said.
Two pieces of leopard skin and 24 kgs of charas worth over Rs 25 lakh were seized from them, police said adding, they are being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India