Two held with leopard skin, 24 kgs of charas
Dehradun: Two persons were held with two pieces of leopard skin worth lakhs and 24 kgs of charas in Bageshwar district, about 320 kms from here, police said on Thursday.
Tara Singh and Daan Singh, both residents of Kotdwar, were held from a secluded area on Bageshwar-Kapkot road last evening following a tip-off, they said.
Two pieces of leopard skin and 24 kgs of charas worth over Rs 25 lakh were seized from them, police said adding, they are being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!