Two held with leopard skin, 24 kgs of charas
Dehradun: Two persons were held with two pieces of leopard skin worth lakhs and 24 kgs of charas in Bageshwar district, about 320 kms from here, police said on Thursday.
Tara Singh and Daan Singh, both residents of Kotdwar, were held from a secluded area on Bageshwar-Kapkot road last evening following a tip-off, they said.
Two pieces of leopard skin and 24 kgs of charas worth over Rs 25 lakh were seized from them, police said adding, they are being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test