Two held with leopard skin, 24 kgs of charas
Dehradun: Two persons were held with two pieces of leopard skin worth lakhs and 24 kgs of charas in Bageshwar district, about 320 kms from here, police said on Thursday.
Tara Singh and Daan Singh, both residents of Kotdwar, were held from a secluded area on Bageshwar-Kapkot road last evening following a tip-off, they said.
Two pieces of leopard skin and 24 kgs of charas worth over Rs 25 lakh were seized from them, police said adding, they are being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress