Two held with leopard skin, 24 kgs of charas
Dehradun: Two persons were held with two pieces of leopard skin worth lakhs and 24 kgs of charas in Bageshwar district, about 320 kms from here, police said on Thursday.
Tara Singh and Daan Singh, both residents of Kotdwar, were held from a secluded area on Bageshwar-Kapkot road last evening following a tip-off, they said.
Two pieces of leopard skin and 24 kgs of charas worth over Rs 25 lakh were seized from them, police said adding, they are being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees