Uttarakhand CM launches develop schemes in minority community areas
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Mnister Harish Rawat today launched 52 schemes of Rs 463.16 Lakh under the minority development fund in minority concentration areas in the state.
According to an official statement, the schemes being generated in the minority concentration areas under Vikaskhand, Vikasnagar and Sahaspur, includes development schemes for Waqf properties, graveyards, hand-pumps, Idgah, solar and street lights and anaganwadi centres.
Speaking on the occassion, Rawat said his government is working toward integrated development of all areas. He also directed concerned authorities to ensure timely implementation of these policies so that people can benefit from it.
The Chief Minister said, developmental schemes should be created timely, only then people are able to derive benefit from it. He also directed officials for quick disposal of problematic issues faced by people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax