Uttarakhand CM launches develop schemes in minority community areas
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Mnister Harish Rawat today launched 52 schemes of Rs 463.16 Lakh under the minority development fund in minority concentration areas in the state.
According to an official statement, the schemes being generated in the minority concentration areas under Vikaskhand, Vikasnagar and Sahaspur, includes development schemes for Waqf properties, graveyards, hand-pumps, Idgah, solar and street lights and anaganwadi centres.
Speaking on the occassion, Rawat said his government is working toward integrated development of all areas. He also directed concerned authorities to ensure timely implementation of these policies so that people can benefit from it.
The Chief Minister said, developmental schemes should be created timely, only then people are able to derive benefit from it. He also directed officials for quick disposal of problematic issues faced by people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog