Indian envoy to Dhaka meets Mamata
Kolkata: Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Pankaj Saran on Saturday met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at Writers` Buildings and was with her for over 30 minutes.
State secretariat sources described the visit as a courtesy call.
Saran also met Finance minister Amit Mitra and discussed bilateral trade ties, economic reforms and cultural relations, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites