Indian envoy to Dhaka meets Mamata
Kolkata: Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Pankaj Saran on Saturday met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at Writers` Buildings and was with her for over 30 minutes.
State secretariat sources described the visit as a courtesy call.
Saran also met Finance minister Amit Mitra and discussed bilateral trade ties, economic reforms and cultural relations, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- LIVE: This is the first Prime Minister-like action by Narendra Modi, says Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’