Indian envoy to Dhaka meets Mamata
Kolkata: Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Pankaj Saran on Saturday met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at Writers` Buildings and was with her for over 30 minutes.
State secretariat sources described the visit as a courtesy call.
Saran also met Finance minister Amit Mitra and discussed bilateral trade ties, economic reforms and cultural relations, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape