Trinamool Congress MLA Arjun Singh embarrasses party, hurls abuses against BJP workers - WATCH
North 24 Parganas district: At numerous occasions in past, several loudmouth Trinamool Congress leaders have gone overboard and embarrassed their party chief Mamata Banerjee with their irresponsible behaviour.
A similar incident has now come to the fore which shows TMC MLA Arjun Singh hurling abuses at Bharatiya Janata Party supporters, who were protesting against him.
A video uploaded on BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya's Facebook account shows the power-drunk politician rushing towards the protesting BJP members and making offensive comments against them.
The video clip shows an 'angry' Singh not listening to the police and his supporters, who were finding it extremely difficult to calm him down.
The Trinamool MLA was upset as some youths associated with the BJP were shouting 'Muradabad' slogans against him.
Arjun Singh is a TMC MLA from Bhatpara in North 24 Parganas district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP