West Bengal Governor calls on PM Modi
New Delhi: West Bengal Governor MK Narayanan on Saturday called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi here, an official statement said.
The meeting was described as a "courtesy call".
"Governor of West Bengal MK Narayanan called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 7, Race Course Road today (Saturday)," the statement said.
The official Twitter handle of the Prime Minister`s office also posted a picture of Modi and Narayanan shaking hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Space X Dragon successfully splashes down in Pacific Ocean with crucial NASA research samples
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured