West Bengal Governor calls on PM Modi
New Delhi: West Bengal Governor MK Narayanan on Saturday called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi here, an official statement said.
The meeting was described as a "courtesy call".
"Governor of West Bengal MK Narayanan called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 7, Race Course Road today (Saturday)," the statement said.
The official Twitter handle of the Prime Minister`s office also posted a picture of Modi and Narayanan shaking hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional