West Bengal Governor calls on PM Modi
New Delhi: West Bengal Governor MK Narayanan on Saturday called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi here, an official statement said.
The meeting was described as a "courtesy call".
"Governor of West Bengal MK Narayanan called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 7, Race Course Road today (Saturday)," the statement said.
The official Twitter handle of the Prime Minister`s office also posted a picture of Modi and Narayanan shaking hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees