West Bengal: Tribal woman gangraped in Birbhum
Suri: A tribal woman was gangraped
allegedly by five men at Shalkhela in Birbhum district, police
said on Monday.
The incident occurred when the 33-year-old married
construction worker was returning home at Indragacha from Suri
along with a male colleague.
According to the FIR lodged by her, five men accosted
them and looted cash before taking her away to an isolated
place to commit the crime.
Her medical test will be conducted this afternoon.
Three persons were arrested in connection with the
incident, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days