West Bengal: Tribal woman gangraped in Birbhum
Suri: A tribal woman was gangraped
allegedly by five men at Shalkhela in Birbhum district, police
said on Monday.
The incident occurred when the 33-year-old married
construction worker was returning home at Indragacha from Suri
along with a male colleague.
According to the FIR lodged by her, five men accosted
them and looted cash before taking her away to an isolated
place to commit the crime.
Her medical test will be conducted this afternoon.
Three persons were arrested in connection with the
incident, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?