10 burned bodies found in Mexico
Mexico City: Ten burned bodies have been found in a vehicle in Santiago Juxtlahuaca, a city in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca, along with another body that had gunshot wounds, officials said.
The bodies were discovered Saturday, the Oaxaca attorney general`s office said, adding a dead man with gunshot wounds was found just a few metres from the vehicle.
The grisly discovery was made at a stop in the road called Tres Cruces, the attorney general`s office said.
Oaxaca is not only one of Mexico`s poorest states, but it is also the region with the largest Indian population in terms both of absolute numbers and as a proportion of the total inhabitants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’