10 burned bodies found in Mexico
Mexico City: Ten burned bodies have been found in a vehicle in Santiago Juxtlahuaca, a city in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca, along with another body that had gunshot wounds, officials said.
The bodies were discovered Saturday, the Oaxaca attorney general`s office said, adding a dead man with gunshot wounds was found just a few metres from the vehicle.
The grisly discovery was made at a stop in the road called Tres Cruces, the attorney general`s office said.
Oaxaca is not only one of Mexico`s poorest states, but it is also the region with the largest Indian population in terms both of absolute numbers and as a proportion of the total inhabitants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?