10 burned bodies found in Mexico
Mexico City: Ten burned bodies have been found in a vehicle in Santiago Juxtlahuaca, a city in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca, along with another body that had gunshot wounds, officials said.
The bodies were discovered Saturday, the Oaxaca attorney general`s office said, adding a dead man with gunshot wounds was found just a few metres from the vehicle.
The grisly discovery was made at a stop in the road called Tres Cruces, the attorney general`s office said.
Oaxaca is not only one of Mexico`s poorest states, but it is also the region with the largest Indian population in terms both of absolute numbers and as a proportion of the total inhabitants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?