11 killed, 40 injured in two road accidents in China
Beijing: At least 11 people were killed and 40 others injured today in two traffic accidents in China`s central Henan Province and northwestern Shaanxi Province.
A truck and a bus collided near a village in the Xixia County of Henan yesterday in which eight people were killed and 21 others injured.
In a separate incident, three people were killed and 19 others injured when a tourist bus carrying staff members of a local company collided with a truck on a highway in the Zhouzhi County of Shaanxi.
The bus driver suffered severe injuries and is being treated, while the truck driver and owner have been detained by police.
All the injured people have been rushed to a nearby hospital, according to local authorities.
Police and traffic authorities are further investigating the accidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP