4 killed, 33 injured in gas explosion in China
Beijing: At least four people were killed and 33 others injured in an explosion at a gas supply company in east China.
The blast occurred on Tuesday at Boxing Chengli Gas Supply Co Ltd in Shandong province, local officials told state-run Xinhua news agency.
The victims include three employees from the company and a construction worker.
Four employees of the company and nine other construction workers were injured in the explosion while 20 people staying near the site also suffered minor injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam