4 killed, 33 injured in gas explosion in China
Beijing: At least four people were killed and 33 others injured in an explosion at a gas supply company in east China.
The blast occurred on Tuesday at Boxing Chengli Gas Supply Co Ltd in Shandong province, local officials told state-run Xinhua news agency.
The victims include three employees from the company and a construction worker.
Four employees of the company and nine other construction workers were injured in the explosion while 20 people staying near the site also suffered minor injuries.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar