4 killed, 33 injured in gas explosion in China
Beijing: At least four people were killed and 33 others injured in an explosion at a gas supply company in east China.
The blast occurred on Tuesday at Boxing Chengli Gas Supply Co Ltd in Shandong province, local officials told state-run Xinhua news agency.
The victims include three employees from the company and a construction worker.
Four employees of the company and nine other construction workers were injured in the explosion while 20 people staying near the site also suffered minor injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city