Al Qaeda leaders hated Fox News
Washington: Al Qaeda leaders used to hate the American news network Fox News, documents obtained from Osama bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound in Pakistan have revealed.
According to the documents and an exclusive Washington Post report, Al Qaeda leaders were ripping Fox News while discussing media strategy.
The terror groups’ media adviser," Adam Gadahn, known as “Adam the American,” was discussing with Osama plans to mark the ten-year anniversary of 9/11 and how to get the word out.
“It should be sent for example to ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN and maybe PBS and VOA. As for Fox News let her die in her anger,” Gadahn told Osama.
According to Fox News, the terrorist group``s mouthpiece went on to vent his rage at America``s top-rated cable news network.
“From a professional point of view, they are all on one level except (Fox News) channel, which falls into the abyss as you know, and lacks objectivity, too,” Gadahn added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account