China braces for big freeze
Beijing: Temperatures in most parts of China will drop by up to 14 degrees Celsius in the next three days, further intensifying the cold front sweeping the country, the meteorological authority said Saturday.
Rain and snowfall were also expected, the National Meteorological Centre said.
Overnight rain and snowfall will occur in southern and northern parts of the country, including Xinjiang, Qinghai and Heilongjiang provinces, Xinhua reported.
The agency has ordered the local authorities to ready mitigation measures before the cold conditions disrupt normal life.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!