China earthquake: 102 cultural sites damaged
Beijing: The 7.0-magnitude earthquake that struck China`s Sichuan province has damaged 102 cultural relic sites.
The State Administration of Cultural Heritage said that among the damaged places were 24 sites at the national level and 61 at the provincial level.
Saturday`s quake has also caused damage to another 12 museums where 274 cultural relics items were affected, the administration said.
About 200 people have been killed and over 11,500 injured in the quake, state-run Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!