China hotel fire toll rises to 11
Beijing: At least 11 people were confirmed as dead and 50 injured in a hotel fire which occurred in China`s Hubei province Sunday.
The blaze took place at about 6.30 a.m. in Hubei province`s Xiangyang city, reported Shanghai Daily citing government authorities. The blaze was doused about two-and-a-half hours later.
The injured had been rushed to hospital where some of them were in serious condition.
The cause of the fire was being probed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred