China hotel fire toll rises to 11
Beijing: At least 11 people were confirmed as dead and 50 injured in a hotel fire which occurred in China`s Hubei province Sunday.
The blaze took place at about 6.30 a.m. in Hubei province`s Xiangyang city, reported Shanghai Daily citing government authorities. The blaze was doused about two-and-a-half hours later.
The injured had been rushed to hospital where some of them were in serious condition.
The cause of the fire was being probed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city