China hotel fire toll rises to 11
Beijing: At least 11 people were confirmed as dead and 50 injured in a hotel fire which occurred in China`s Hubei province Sunday.
The blaze took place at about 6.30 a.m. in Hubei province`s Xiangyang city, reported Shanghai Daily citing government authorities. The blaze was doused about two-and-a-half hours later.
The injured had been rushed to hospital where some of them were in serious condition.
The cause of the fire was being probed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves