China hotel fire toll rises to 11
Beijing: At least 11 people were confirmed as dead and 50 injured in a hotel fire which occurred in China`s Hubei province Sunday.
The blaze took place at about 6.30 a.m. in Hubei province`s Xiangyang city, reported Shanghai Daily citing government authorities. The blaze was doused about two-and-a-half hours later.
The injured had been rushed to hospital where some of them were in serious condition.
The cause of the fire was being probed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state