China hotel fire toll rises to 11
Beijing: At least 11 people were confirmed as dead and 50 injured in a hotel fire which occurred in China`s Hubei province Sunday.
The blaze took place at about 6.30 a.m. in Hubei province`s Xiangyang city, reported Shanghai Daily citing government authorities. The blaze was doused about two-and-a-half hours later.
The injured had been rushed to hospital where some of them were in serious condition.
The cause of the fire was being probed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof