China to intensify patrolling around disputed island
Beijing: China on Moday said it will intensify regular patrols around the disputed islands in East China Sea, which are currently under the administrative control of Japan.
"The patrols are part of our long-term, important responsibility," Wu Ping, deputy head of China Marine Surveillance (CMS), a government agency in charge of maritime law enforcement said referring to deployment of two maritime patrol vessels Diaoyu Islands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader