China unveils new attack helicopter
Beijing: China has published photos of its new attack helicopter ahead of its first public appearance in an air show.
Official media here published photos of WZ-10 attack helicopter conducting sorties.
The chopper is due to be exhibited at the Zhuhai Air Show in China`s Guangdong province, state-run Global Times reported without revealing details of its capabilities.
China, which complaints of little access to advanced technologies of the US and the EU, has been developing large military hardware.
Besides launching its first aircraft carrier recently, China also unveiled a second version of the stealth bomber J-20, becoming the second country after the US to have that technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!