Chinese man kills family of four, commits suicide
Beijing: A man in China murdered a family of four, including a seven-year-old boy, with a hammer and a kitchen knife before killing himself, police said on Sunday.
The 60-year-old man, surnamed Zhao, visited the home of a man named Zan in Botou city in northern Hebei province at 9 p.m. Saturday.
He killed Zan, his wife, daughter-in-law and grandson, Xinhua cited the city public security bureau as saying.
Zhao later telephoned his own family and said he had had "vengeance" before committing suicide at the site of the murder, police said.
Zhao`s son was the ex-husband of the murdered man`s daughter, and the two families were embroiled in a divorce dispute, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS