David Cameron forgot passport before heading for Ibiza
London: David Cameron almost missed his holiday flight to Ibiza after he forgot his passport.
The British Prime Minister only realized his gaffe after he arrived at the airport check-in desk, the Sun reported.
But thanks to cops, who took a 30-mile dash to fetch the document, he could make it to his sunshine break.
He had assumed his passport was in a bundle of travel papers being carried by his police bodyguard.
It`s not the first time Mr Cameron has been forgetful - last year he unwittingly left his eight-year-old daughter Nancy behind after a pub lunch with family and friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof