David Cameron forgot passport before heading for Ibiza
London: David Cameron almost missed his holiday flight to Ibiza after he forgot his passport.
The British Prime Minister only realized his gaffe after he arrived at the airport check-in desk, the Sun reported.
But thanks to cops, who took a 30-mile dash to fetch the document, he could make it to his sunshine break.
He had assumed his passport was in a bundle of travel papers being carried by his police bodyguard.
It`s not the first time Mr Cameron has been forgetful - last year he unwittingly left his eight-year-old daughter Nancy behind after a pub lunch with family and friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM