Diversity of staff one of Obama’s `highest priorities`
Washington: US President Barack Obama sees bringing a diverse set of staffers into his administration as a key part of his legacy.
Obama was quoted as saying that one of his highest priorities as an administration is to make sure that they are identifying talent from every walk of life, from every ethnic group, reports Politico.
Obama said his administration would redouble their efforts to recruit talented and gifted Latinos that come from every walk of life.
The US President refuted claims that his recent nominations and appointments haven`t been sufficiently diverse, and offered a wait-and-see defence.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- 2,508 cities selected under PM's scheme for affordable housing
- NEET 2016: From schedule to state governments' position to results announcement - All you need to know
- Twitter launches 'Connect' to help you find friends
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Can you believe this? Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class