Ex-US president Eisenhower met ‘aliens’ thrice
London: Former American president Dwight D Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, a former US government consultant has claimed.
According to lecturer and author Timothy Good, the 34th President of the United States and other FBI officials organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out ‘telepathic messages’.
Good said the two parties finally met up on three separate occasions at the Holloman Air Force base and there were ‘many witnesses’, the Daily Mail reported.
Conspiracy theorists have circulated increased rumours in recent months that the meeting between the Commander-in-Chief and people from another planet took place.
But the claims from Good, a former US Congress and Pentagon consultant, are the first to be made publicly by a prominent academic.
Speaking on Frank Skinner’s BBC2 current affairs show ‘Opinionated’, he said that governments around the world have been in regular contact with aliens for many decades.
“Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life,” he added.
When asked why the aliens don’t go to somebody ‘important’ like Barack Obama, he said: “Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico.”
He added that there were ‘many witnesses’.
Eisenhower, who was president from 1953 to 1961, is known to have had a strong belief in life on other planets.
The former five-star general in the United States Army, who commanded the Allied Forces in Europe during the Second World War, was also keen on pushing the US space programme.
His meeting with the cosmic life forms is said to have taken place while officials were told that he was on vacation in Palm Springs, California, in February 1954.
The initial meeting is supposed to have taken place with aliens who were ‘Nordic’ in appearance, but the agreement was eventually ‘signed’ with a race called ‘Alien Greys’.
“We know that up to 90 per cent of all UFO reports can be explained in conventional terms. However, I would say millions of people worldwide have actually seen the real thing,” Good said.
According to classified documents released by the Ministry of Defence in 2010, Winston Churchill may have ordered a UFO sighting to be kept secret.
The UFO was seen over the East Coast of England by an RAF reconnaissance plane returning from a mission in France or Germany towards the end of the war.
Churchill is said to have discussed how to deal with UFO sightings with Eisenhower.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic