Hoax bomb threat forces Chinese plane to land
Beijing: A Chinese plane was forced to land in the eastern Jiangxi province today after a hoax call about a bomb planted on it.
Flight JD5662 of Capital Airlines, a regional carrier, landed at 1.01 pm (local time) in Nanchang city after the airline received a call about the bomb threat, the company said in a statement.
All passengers on the plane were safe, the statement said.
The aircraft, bound for the eastern city of Hangzhou, resumed its journey some time later.
Police are investigating the incident.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar