Hoax bomb threat forces Chinese plane to land
Beijing: A Chinese plane was forced to land in the eastern Jiangxi province today after a hoax call about a bomb planted on it.
Flight JD5662 of Capital Airlines, a regional carrier, landed at 1.01 pm (local time) in Nanchang city after the airline received a call about the bomb threat, the company said in a statement.
All passengers on the plane were safe, the statement said.
The aircraft, bound for the eastern city of Hangzhou, resumed its journey some time later.
Police are investigating the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'