Obama will beat Romney in fistfight: Poll
Washington: If a fistfight could settle the Presidential Election, most Americans think President Barack Obama would win over Republican contender Mitt Romney, a new poll has revealed.
A poll released by Esquire magazine and Yahoo, found that 58 percent Americans think Obama would beat Romney in a fistfight, compared to 22 percent who said Romney would win.
According to Politico, nearly 20 percent Americans had no opinion as to who will win the fight.
When Americans were asked which candidate they’d bet on to win the election, 57 percent said Obama compared to 30 percent who said Romney would win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?