Obama will beat Romney in fistfight: Poll
Washington: If a fistfight could settle the Presidential Election, most Americans think President Barack Obama would win over Republican contender Mitt Romney, a new poll has revealed.
A poll released by Esquire magazine and Yahoo, found that 58 percent Americans think Obama would beat Romney in a fistfight, compared to 22 percent who said Romney would win.
According to Politico, nearly 20 percent Americans had no opinion as to who will win the fight.
When Americans were asked which candidate they’d bet on to win the election, 57 percent said Obama compared to 30 percent who said Romney would win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi