Obama will beat Romney in fistfight: Poll
Washington: If a fistfight could settle the Presidential Election, most Americans think President Barack Obama would win over Republican contender Mitt Romney, a new poll has revealed.
A poll released by Esquire magazine and Yahoo, found that 58 percent Americans think Obama would beat Romney in a fistfight, compared to 22 percent who said Romney would win.
According to Politico, nearly 20 percent Americans had no opinion as to who will win the fight.
When Americans were asked which candidate they’d bet on to win the election, 57 percent said Obama compared to 30 percent who said Romney would win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites