Obama will beat Romney in fistfight: Poll
Washington: If a fistfight could settle the Presidential Election, most Americans think President Barack Obama would win over Republican contender Mitt Romney, a new poll has revealed.
A poll released by Esquire magazine and Yahoo, found that 58 percent Americans think Obama would beat Romney in a fistfight, compared to 22 percent who said Romney would win.
According to Politico, nearly 20 percent Americans had no opinion as to who will win the fight.
When Americans were asked which candidate they’d bet on to win the election, 57 percent said Obama compared to 30 percent who said Romney would win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- BJP calls on Centre, Bihar to join hands to resolve flood-linked crisis
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow
- LG X Screen: Smartphone that offers more than just two screens
- Bomb explodes at Brussels criminology institute, no casualties
- Four youths arrested in Mewat murder-rape, loot case