Seven suspected terrorists killed in Indonesia
Bali: Police killed seven suspected Islamist terrorists in a two-day raid in eastern Indonesia, a media report said Saturday.
A spokesman for Indonesia`s national police said two suspected members of the Jama`ah Ansharut Tauhid were killed outside a mosque on Sulawesi Island Friday.
Five other militants of the extremist group were killed on Sumbawa Island, Detik.com reported.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono earlier called on police to cleanse Poso city in Central Sulawesi province from illegal armed groups after three policemen were killed in a gun-battle in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'