Six killed in Avalanche in Tibet
Beijing: Six people, part of a rescue team, were killed in an avalanche in southwest China`s Tibet Autonomous Region, Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs said on Friday.
The six victims were members of a rescue team that was on their way to rescue two herdsmen.
The team consisted of seven local residents in a village in the Zanda County of Ngari Prefecture.
The other villager in the rescue team is currently in a deep coma, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident