Three die in Iran police chopper crash
Tehran: Three people were killed when a police helicopter crashed Friday in Iran`s southeastern province of Sistan-Baluchestan, a media report said.
Ali-Reza Shahraki, a senior official, said that the pilot and co-pilot were among the dead, Fars news agency reported.
The helicopter was on a mission in the region and while it was landing it hit a wireless post and crashed, Shahraki said, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video