Three injured in Malaysia plane crash
Kuala Lumpur: Two people were seriously injured and a third suffered minor injuries after a small private plane crashed in Malaysia, police said on Saturday.
The plane, a Cessna 172 believed to be used by a local flying club, had three adults on board when it crashed late Friday in a forest area just north of the capital Kuala Lumpur, local police chief Abdul Rahim Abdullah told a news agency.
"We were alerted of the crash late Friday and immediately launched a search and rescue operation," he said.
"We found the three men early today" with local assistance, Abdul Rahim added.
All three crash victims have been admitted into a public hospital after a two-hour journey out of the jungle.
Abdul Rahim said cause of the crash was being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you