Three injured in Malaysia plane crash
Kuala Lumpur: Two people were seriously injured and a third suffered minor injuries after a small private plane crashed in Malaysia, police said on Saturday.
The plane, a Cessna 172 believed to be used by a local flying club, had three adults on board when it crashed late Friday in a forest area just north of the capital Kuala Lumpur, local police chief Abdul Rahim Abdullah told a news agency.
"We were alerted of the crash late Friday and immediately launched a search and rescue operation," he said.
"We found the three men early today" with local assistance, Abdul Rahim added.
All three crash victims have been admitted into a public hospital after a two-hour journey out of the jungle.
Abdul Rahim said cause of the crash was being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outline solutions, don't become roadblock to progressive democracy: BJP tells Mamata
- After Virat Kohli, time for Anil Kumble to work with MS Dhoni - Here's what Jumbo said..
- Union Minister Maneka Gandhi raps Kerala for its policy on stray dogs
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!