Tourist bus falls from cliff in China, 3 killed
Beijing: Three women tourists -- two Taiwanese and one Chinese-American -- were today killed when their bus overturned and fell from a cliff in central China`s Hunan Province.
The accident took place at about 11 am when a bus carrying 16 people -- a local driver and tourist guide, six Taiwanese tourists and eight Chinese-American tourists -- on an expressway in Hanshou County of Changde overturned and fell from a 10-metre-high cliff, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the local government as saying in a statement.
It was raining heavily when the accident occurred, according to the statement. The latest figures showed that all the three victims were women while eleven people were injured. The injured were being treated in two local hospitals in Changde.
The bus was heading from the provincial capital Changsha to the Zhangjiajie scenic spot, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Need manicure tips at home? Watch this video now!
- Telangana Intermediate Second Year Result 2016, Telangana TS Inter 1st Year Results 2016, Telangana BIE Class 12 Supplementary Results 2016 to be declared today; check bie.telangana.gov.in
- Dwayne Johnson to produce film adaptation of 'Son of Shaolin'
- Honda to launch City-based hatchback soon
- BJP publication dares ally Sena to take 'divorce'