Two worker killed in scaffolding collapse in China
Beijing: Two workers were killed and two others injured on sunday after a scaffold collapsed at a construction site in east China`s Fujian province.
Four workers were buried under the scaffold which collapsed today morning at the Silver Bay Construction site in Mawei District of Fuzhou City, state-run news agency reported.
While two of the workers succumbed to serious injuries, the other two injured are under observation at a hospital.
The workers were cleaning the walls of a building when the scaffold collapsed, police said, adding that they are still investigating the cause of the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez