Two worker killed in scaffolding collapse in China
Beijing: Two workers were killed and two others injured on sunday after a scaffold collapsed at a construction site in east China`s Fujian province.
Four workers were buried under the scaffold which collapsed today morning at the Silver Bay Construction site in Mawei District of Fuzhou City, state-run news agency reported.
While two of the workers succumbed to serious injuries, the other two injured are under observation at a hospital.
The workers were cleaning the walls of a building when the scaffold collapsed, police said, adding that they are still investigating the cause of the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested