Two worker killed in scaffolding collapse in China
Beijing: Two workers were killed and two others injured on sunday after a scaffold collapsed at a construction site in east China`s Fujian province.
Four workers were buried under the scaffold which collapsed today morning at the Silver Bay Construction site in Mawei District of Fuzhou City, state-run news agency reported.
While two of the workers succumbed to serious injuries, the other two injured are under observation at a hospital.
The workers were cleaning the walls of a building when the scaffold collapsed, police said, adding that they are still investigating the cause of the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley