UFO reports had alien warning to Queen Elizabeth II
London: The recently declassified reports about UFO sightings in UK which led to the shut down of Ministry of Defense`s (MoD) dedicated UFO desk in 2009, includes a letter addressed to the Queen Elizabeth II by UFO researcher.
The letter was directly addressed to the Queen and claimed that the British government was hiding the truth behind UFO sightings, the Express reports.
According to the report, the writer has urged the Queen to take some action and acknowledge the `seriousness of the UFO security issue`.
A letter from the Buckingham Palace in response to the researcher`s letter has also been revealed in the declassified files, has thanked the sender and explained that it was not a matter in which Her Majesty could intervene.
The MoD too issued a reply to the letter saying that government took the defence of UK airspace very seriously but there was no clear evidence that UFOs were a threat to national security.
Another letter dated 2008 addressed to the former Prime Minister Gordon Brown urged him to take actions on the issue after the MoD released UFO files and advised the government to deal with the matter in a professional manner, subtly and seriously with respect, so as to avoid becoming a laughing stock, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users