UFO reports had alien warning to Queen Elizabeth II
London: The recently declassified reports about UFO sightings in UK which led to the shut down of Ministry of Defense`s (MoD) dedicated UFO desk in 2009, includes a letter addressed to the Queen Elizabeth II by UFO researcher.
The letter was directly addressed to the Queen and claimed that the British government was hiding the truth behind UFO sightings, the Express reports.
According to the report, the writer has urged the Queen to take some action and acknowledge the `seriousness of the UFO security issue`.
A letter from the Buckingham Palace in response to the researcher`s letter has also been revealed in the declassified files, has thanked the sender and explained that it was not a matter in which Her Majesty could intervene.
The MoD too issued a reply to the letter saying that government took the defence of UK airspace very seriously but there was no clear evidence that UFOs were a threat to national security.
Another letter dated 2008 addressed to the former Prime Minister Gordon Brown urged him to take actions on the issue after the MoD released UFO files and advised the government to deal with the matter in a professional manner, subtly and seriously with respect, so as to avoid becoming a laughing stock, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price