`US may kill NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden`
Washington: Former Representative Ron Paul has expressed fear over US` potential use of ` drone missiles` to kill whistleblower Edward Snowden for leaking classified information about US snooping programme.
Ron Paul has said that Americans live in an age where those who tell the truth about what the government is doing may face troubles, reports Huffington Post.
According to the report, Paul does not believe that Snowden is a traitor and is concerned about the manner in which US will convict him for the treason.
Paul, whose son Senator Rand Paul protested against the administration`s drone policy, expressed concern about those who destroy the Constitution and assassinate American citizens without trials and assume that`s the law of the land.
Snowden who in an attempt to escape US prosecution fled to Hong Kong was recently reported missing from hotel he was staying in rising concerns among his supporters.
Paul has a fan in Snowden as he had donated 250 dollars to her Presidential campaign twice in 2012, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?