Yemen: US drone bombs al Qaeda bastions, 10 killed
Aden: At least 10 members of the Yemen-based al Qaeda branch were killed when US drones hit their bastions in Yemen`s southeastern province of Shabwa early Wednesday.
The US drones carried out two air strikes on bastions and checkpoints of al Qaeda militants in the insurgents-controlled town of Azzan in Shabwa province, killing at least 10 terrorists, the local security official said on condition of anonymity.
"High-ranking commanders of the al Qaeda group believed to have been killed in the air strikes," the security official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case