Yemen: US drone bombs al Qaeda bastions, 10 killed
Aden: At least 10 members of the Yemen-based al Qaeda branch were killed when US drones hit their bastions in Yemen`s southeastern province of Shabwa early Wednesday.
The US drones carried out two air strikes on bastions and checkpoints of al Qaeda militants in the insurgents-controlled town of Azzan in Shabwa province, killing at least 10 terrorists, the local security official said on condition of anonymity.
"High-ranking commanders of the al Qaeda group believed to have been killed in the air strikes," the security official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?