Mumbai: Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma have reportedly flown to Milan, Italy for their hush-hush destination wedding. Though their spokesperson rubbished rumours about their impending marriage, it looks likely that the couple will tie the knot soon.
And as we await an official confirmation from their representatives about their wedding plans, here’s taking a look at things that drop ample hints about their marriage in the nearest future.
- The Bollywood actress was seen at the city’s international airport Thursday night along with her parents and brother.
- Virat too has reportedly flown out of the country.
- The actress-producer was seen coming out of fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s store last week. He is probably designing her wedding ensemble.
- Reports also suggest that the couple has short-listed dates for registering their marriage. Anushka was also seen at the family court in Bandra along with her advocate to pick up the necessary forms for the court marriage.
- According to a report in Mid-Day, a source said, “The star dad has made calls to some building folks, inviting them to the wedding that is slated for next week. As everyone cannot travel to Italy, he was keen to make them aware of the developments and seek blessings for the couple.”
Virat and Anushka made joint appearance at quite a few events recently. They walked hand-in-hand and their fans went gaga over their PDA.
The dashing cricketer and the Bollywood star have been dating each other for a while now but have seldom spoken about their personal equation.
Interestingly, their rumoured hush-hush wedding reminds us of Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra’s marriage ceremony in Italy a few years ago. The couple chose to maintain stoic silence until the wedding ceremony took place.
So are VirUshka also being tight-lipped about their marriage? Let’s wait and watch.