Agarkar to lead Mumbai in Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy
Mumbai: Ajit Agarkar has been retained as Mumbai`s captain for the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy All India Knock-Out tournament to be played from March 23-27.
Seeded into the quarter finals, Mumbai will take on Tamil Nadu on March 24.
The squad: Ajit Agarkar (Capt), Ajinkya Rahane (V-Capt), Wasim Jaffer, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Dhawal Kulkarni, Abhishek Nayar, Aditya Tare, Iqbal Abdullah, Shoaib Shaikh, Ankit Chavan, Kshemal Waingankar, Anup Revandkar, Siddharth Chitnis, Javed Khan.
Coach: Sulakshan Kulkarni
The tournament schedule: Mar 23: Baroda v Karnataka; Assam v Punjab (pre quarter finals) Mar 24: Railways v Delhi; Tamil Nadu v Mumbai (Quarter finals 1 and 2) Mar 25: Quarter finals 3 and 4 Mar 26: Semi finals Mar 27: Final.
Apart from the above teams, Madhya Pradesh (Central Zone) and Bengal (East), seeded into the quarters, have qualified for the inter-zonal knock out rounds.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living