Dhoni slips one place in ICC ODI Rankings
Dubai: Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni slipped one spot down to fifth while his deputy Virat Kohli remained static at third in the latest ICC ODI batsmen`s chart released on Sunday.
Dhoni now shares the fifth spot with England ODI captain Alastair Cook, who impressed in the home series against the West Indies. Both have 752 points to their credit in the list headed by Hashim Amla (871) of South Africa.
Kohli has 846 points to his credit.
The only other Indian batsman in the top 20 is Guatam Gambhir who remained unchanged at 17th spot on 666 points.
Amomg bowlers, off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin was the lone Indian in the top 10 as jumped one place to fifth with 676 points in the list still headed by Lonwabo Tsotsobe of South Africa (743 points).
Meanwhile, in the Reliance ICC ODI Championship table, India are at third spot with 117 rating points behind Australia (123) and South Africa (118).
England and Sri Lanka are now on 112 ratings points each, but the former is ranked above in fourth position when the ratings are calculated beyond the decimal point.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!