Rajasthan 182/5 at stumps on Day 1 against Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Gujarat left-arm spinner Rakesh Dhurv picked up three wickets to restrict Rajasthan to 182 for five in their first innings on the opening day of a Ranji Trophy Group A match here on Saturday.
Dhurv was the star for Gujarat, picking up three wickets for 47 runs on a low and slow pitch at the Sardar Patel stadium in Motera.
At stumps, Rajasthan captain Hrishikesh Kanitkar was unbeaten on 45 and giving him company was wicket-keeper Dishant Yagnik on 12.
Earlier opting to bat, Rajsathan lost their first four wickets inside the 100-run mark before Kanitkar and veteran Rashmi Parida (36) put on 74 runs for the fifth wicket to stabilise the innings.
Opener Sourabh Chouhan (42) also got a start but failed to capitalise on that.
Rajasthan 1st innings: 182 for five in 91 overs (Hrishikesh Kanitkar 45 not out, Sourabh Chouhan 42; Rakesh Dhurv 3/47).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers