Advertisement

Gerard takes to playing ‘cat and mouse game’ with paparazzi

Gerard Butler is so harried by the paparazzi following him that he has taken to playing a cat and mouse game with them.

Washington: Scottish actor Gerard Butler is so harried by the paparazzi following him that he has taken to playing a cat and mouse game with them.
Butler, 39, has become a well-known star, and with rumours of a romance with actress Jennifer Aniston, he has become the hot target for celebrity photographers. But the actor has revealed that he is not happy with the attention he is getting, especially because the photographers try to catch him in compromising positions. He was recently caught dining outside a restaurant by a photographer determined to get a snap of him eating, and Butler was equally determined not to let the photog succeed. “It was almost like holding out a (stick) for a dog. Every time I got my fork, he picked his camera up, so I put it down again and he put his camera down. Then I’d pick it up again,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying. “The only time I could eat was when a bus went past or a truck. Then literally the truck would stop and I go boom, boom, boom and I’d shovel the food in,” he added. ANI