Gambhir ruled out of Trent Bridge Test
Trent Bridge: Team India opener batsman Gautam Gambhir has been ruled out of the Trent Bridge Test against England just before the start of the match.
The news of Gambhir’s injury came after pace spearhead Zaheer Khan failed to clear fitness test yesterday.
It has been learnt that Gambhir is yet to recover from the injury he suffered during the Lord’s Test.
He would be replaced by Yuvraj Singh in the final XI while Rahul Dravid would open the innings with Abhinav Mukund.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!