Harbhajan visits Yuvraj Singh
New Delhi: Off-spinner Harbhajan Singh visited his India teammate Yuvraj Singh`s residence who returned to the country after undergoing treatment in the United States for a rare germ cell cancer.
"Met the Bashsha today. He is in good spirit and will be back soon," Harbhajan wrote on his Twitter account. Harbhajan also posted a photo of the two on the social networking site, along with the tweet.
Yuvraj returned home earlier this week after undergoing three cycles of chemotherapy in the US for a rare germ cell cancer between his lungs.
England and Delhi Daredevils batsman Kevin Pietersen, BCCI president N Srinivasan and ICC chief Sharad Pawar were among those who visited the recovering Yuvraj in the last couple of days.
Harbhajan is currently playing for Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj