Harbhajan visits Yuvraj Singh
New Delhi: Off-spinner Harbhajan Singh visited his India teammate Yuvraj Singh`s residence who returned to the country after undergoing treatment in the United States for a rare germ cell cancer.
"Met the Bashsha today. He is in good spirit and will be back soon," Harbhajan wrote on his Twitter account. Harbhajan also posted a photo of the two on the social networking site, along with the tweet.
Yuvraj returned home earlier this week after undergoing three cycles of chemotherapy in the US for a rare germ cell cancer between his lungs.
England and Delhi Daredevils batsman Kevin Pietersen, BCCI president N Srinivasan and ICC chief Sharad Pawar were among those who visited the recovering Yuvraj in the last couple of days.
Harbhajan is currently playing for Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court
- Bombed Brussels airport departure hall to reopen today
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception