New ICC rules in domestic cricket beginning Challengers Trophy
New Delhi: The newly amended rules of the ICC for international matches will be applied in all the senior-level domestic tournaments, beginning from the NKP Salve Challenger Trophy to be held in Nagpur from October 10-13, the BCCI said on Friday.
"The NKP Salve Challenger Trophy, to be hosted by the VCA from 10 October 2011 to 13 October 2011, will be played under the amended playing conditions that the ICC brought into effect for all international matches, on 1 October 2011," a BCCI release said.
"All senior-level domestic matches and tournaments organized by the BCCI will now be played under the amended playing conditions," the release said.
The amendments include the use of two balls, instead of one, in each one-day innings, barring of use of runners in all formats of the game, batsman being given out for obstructing a fielder on appeal from the fielding team and changes in `Powerplay` over rules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion