PCB recce team to reach Kolkata on Sunday
Kolkata: A six-member team from the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) would arrive in the city on Sunday for a recce of the facilities here ahead of the side`s One-Day International against India at the Eden Gardens Jan 3 next year.
The team, including representatives of the PCB and security officials, would arrive in Kolkata in the morning and straightaway head for a meeting with the city police officers to finalise the security paraphernalia for the match.
The delegation`s next stop will be the five star hotel where the Pakistan cricketers would be put up.
In the afternoon, they would go round the Eden Gardens and hold a meeting with the local organisers Cricket Association of Bengal officials.
The visitors would leave for Bangalore the same night. The southern metropolis would be the venue for the tour opener - a Twenty20 International - on Christmas Day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'