PCB recce team to reach Kolkata on Sunday
Kolkata: A six-member team from the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) would arrive in the city on Sunday for a recce of the facilities here ahead of the side`s One-Day International against India at the Eden Gardens Jan 3 next year.
The team, including representatives of the PCB and security officials, would arrive in Kolkata in the morning and straightaway head for a meeting with the city police officers to finalise the security paraphernalia for the match.
The delegation`s next stop will be the five star hotel where the Pakistan cricketers would be put up.
In the afternoon, they would go round the Eden Gardens and hold a meeting with the local organisers Cricket Association of Bengal officials.
The visitors would leave for Bangalore the same night. The southern metropolis would be the venue for the tour opener - a Twenty20 International - on Christmas Day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress