Vengsarkar among ex-cricketers to feature in Super Sixes tourney
Panaji: Top former cricketers including Dilip Vengsarkar and Lalchand Rajput will test their cricket skills, years after retirement, at a corporate cricket tournament which begins here Sunday.
The Goa Super Sixes 2012, which will be played at the grounds of a five star resort in South Goa, comprise nine teams with players sourced from corporate houses.
Among the celebrities and ex cricketers who will be participating in the tourney are Mohinder Amarnath, Nilesh Kulkarni, journalist Ayaz Memon, boxer Vijender Singh and actors Varun Badola and Manav Gohil.
"Goa Super Sixes involves the participation of corporate leaders, cricket legends and celebrities that come together on a common platform to make Goa Super Sixes as entertaining and competitive as possible," a spokesperson for the organisers said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog