Voges says Warner will learn from his mistakes
Sydney: Australian batsman Adam Voges has said that David Warner will learn from his mistakes like he learnt the hard way that drinking and cricket need to be managed carefully.
Voges said that the test for Warner is to learn from his mistake in Birmingham where he punched England player Joe Root, and show his teammates and fans that he`s serious about making a change.
He further said that he had once missed a one-day game for Western Australia when he was late for a recovery session and admitted that it was a mistake but learnt from it.
Voges along with Captain Michael Clarke are good examples to Warner about their own encouraging stories.
Clarke said that there are some rough days when one makes error in judgment but it is important to learn from the mistakes.
Clarke who encouraged Warner with the story of his journey further said that Warner will learn from his mistakes and it will make him a better person and a better player .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook