Voges says Warner will learn from his mistakes
Sydney: Australian batsman Adam Voges has said that David Warner will learn from his mistakes like he learnt the hard way that drinking and cricket need to be managed carefully.
Voges said that the test for Warner is to learn from his mistake in Birmingham where he punched England player Joe Root, and show his teammates and fans that he`s serious about making a change.
He further said that he had once missed a one-day game for Western Australia when he was late for a recovery session and admitted that it was a mistake but learnt from it.
Voges along with Captain Michael Clarke are good examples to Warner about their own encouraging stories.
Clarke said that there are some rough days when one makes error in judgment but it is important to learn from the mistakes.
Clarke who encouraged Warner with the story of his journey further said that Warner will learn from his mistakes and it will make him a better person and a better player .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Navjot Singh Sidhu takes oath as Rajya Sabha member – SEE PICS
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees likely to get huge pay checks by June-July 2016
- Andrew Flintoff tells Yuvraj Singh – 'I will cut your throat off'....Read Yuvi's reply
- Bollywood 2016: Sexiest posters of the year so far
- Eat these superfoods for healthy stomach!