Bin Hammam loses appeal against life ban
Berne: Former FIFA presidential candidate Mohamed Bin Hammam lost his appeal against a life ban for corruption, soccer`s world governing body said on Thursday.
"The appeal made by Mohammed Bin Hammam has been rejected and the decision of the FIFA ethics committee confirmed," said FIFA in a statement.
"The sanction of being banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity (administrative, sports or any other) at national and international level for life has therefore been maintained."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China's PLA releases 1st hip-hop music video to attract youths
- Must watch VIDEO: Is this the most amazing six in IPL history?
- Manohar Parrikar may lead BJP's campaign for Goa 2017 polls: Tendulkar
- UNBELIEVABLE: Woman steals 24 beer cans by hiding them under her skirt - Watch CCTV video
- Toddler rescued 4 days after Kenya building collapse