Brede Hangeland joins Crystal Palace
Norwegian international defender Brede Hangeland has joined English football club Crystal Palace.
Palace Friday said that Hangeland had signed a one-year contract after six and a half years at London rivals Fulham, who were relegated last season, reports Xinhua.
The 33-year-old becomes Palace manager Tony Pulis` third signing for the new campaign following by the arrivals of Blackpool goalkeeper Chris Kettings and Cardiff City striker Fraizer Campbell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her