Brede Hangeland joins Crystal Palace
Norwegian international defender Brede Hangeland has joined English football club Crystal Palace.
Palace Friday said that Hangeland had signed a one-year contract after six and a half years at London rivals Fulham, who were relegated last season, reports Xinhua.
The 33-year-old becomes Palace manager Tony Pulis` third signing for the new campaign following by the arrivals of Blackpool goalkeeper Chris Kettings and Cardiff City striker Fraizer Campbell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know