City`s Boateng joins Bayern Munich: report
Berlin: Germany defender Jerome Boateng will leave Manchester City to sign a four-year deal worth 13.5 million euros with German league giants Bayern Munich.
The 22-year-old is currently training in Los Angeles with the City squad and is expected to arrive in Munich in the next few days for the medical.
Boateng`s arrival will be Bayern`s fifth summer signing along with Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, Brazil defender Rafinha, striker Nils Petersen and Japan`s rising star Takashi Usami.
Having won the last of his 13 caps in the friendly draw with Italy in February, Boateng`s arrival would help solve Bayern`s defensive problems last season which saw them finish the 2010/11 campaign without any silverware.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'