City`s Boateng joins Bayern Munich: report
Berlin: Germany defender Jerome Boateng will leave Manchester City to sign a four-year deal worth 13.5 million euros with German league giants Bayern Munich.
The 22-year-old is currently training in Los Angeles with the City squad and is expected to arrive in Munich in the next few days for the medical.
Boateng`s arrival will be Bayern`s fifth summer signing along with Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, Brazil defender Rafinha, striker Nils Petersen and Japan`s rising star Takashi Usami.
Having won the last of his 13 caps in the friendly draw with Italy in February, Boateng`s arrival would help solve Bayern`s defensive problems last season which saw them finish the 2010/11 campaign without any silverware.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof